[mythtv-users] A new theme on the way...

Phill Wiggin alamar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:59:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Phill Wiggin <alamar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > But it does seem a bit odd to me to care so much about the font looking
> > "just so".  Then again, I'm no great appreciater of art. =)
>
> I am pleased to announce that after some deep soul searching, I have
> decided that Arclight will be released using free fonts only.  It is
> with great pleasure that unveil the free Arclight, that it might be
> used by free peoples everywhere to pursue their free lives full of
> free freedom.
>
> http://www.fecitfacta.com/fontsdontmatter.png
>
> not
>

> Robert

Ha Ha. Yes yes.

But then again, we both know good and well that that wasn't even close to
what I meant.  There are tons of fonts that would be "good enough" for most
anyone.

I'm not trying to change your mind, just trying to explain that for some of
us (at least) your decision seems a little odd.  But, it certainly is _your_
decision and we can like it or leave it. I totally respect that.

I expect I'll probably use Graphite. It's lookin' pretty sweet too.