[mythtv-users] starting amp from MythTV

Michael Jones mythtv at michaelandholly.com
Wed Oct 21 23:52:15 UTC 2009

This may not be the way you WANT to do it.. BUT..

The easiest way to do this is with a universal remote.  I currently
use the Logitech Harmony 880 (they're available for under $100 at the
local costco)

The unit has the ability to switch everything around for you, turning
components on and off depending on the "mode" you select.  It works
BEAUTIFULLY and also has the added benefit of very high W.A.F.

Just a thought.