[mythtv-users] MythVideo metadata case sensitive duplicates

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Wed Oct 21 17:40:26 UTC 2009

Travis,
    I checked and MythVideo, tmdb.pl (movie grabber) and Jamu do not
change the capitalisation of the Genres retrieved from themoviedb.com. I
looked in my own db and have "Action Film" but not "Action film". I can
suggest using MythVideo to reset the metadata on a movie with the genre
"Action film" and then use "w" to retrieve the metadata again. Then
check its information to see which genre capitalisation it displays for
"Action Film".

Right now I cannot see where the "Action film" has come from.

Doug