[mythtv-users] A new theme on the way...

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:40:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:11 AM, Ma Begaj <derliebegott at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert
>
> I am bumping this subject again. I just checked your link again, and
> the (new) screenshots are great.
> Does this theme's menu have horizontal (like Graphite) or vertical
> navigation?  IMHO is  vertical easier to use.

Arclight has horizontal menus at the moment:

http://www.fecitfacta.com/widgets.png

Anything can change but this is what I'm going with for now.

> Do you have a roughly time frame?

Arclight is basically 90% "done for .22" right now, but I likely won't
be releasing it until .23 as I would rather give it too much time to
develop than too little.  My goal was to have it as close to done w/
.22's MythUI's tools by the release, and then to add new .23
functionalities and tweak usability during the next development
period.  The goal is for .23 to be out much much more quickly than .22
took, so you likely have less long to wait than you might think.

Robert