[mythtv-users] mythcommflag && mythvideo (2nd try)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:49:12 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Nasa <nasa01 at comcast.net> wrote:

> mythcommflag --video Wonder_Woman.m2ts
>
> as an example...  I picked this one for a reason -- running this command seems to never ends (I let it run for over 12 hours).  As
> it would turn out, ffmpeg has a problem with this file as well.  However, I can watch the movie using the internal player.  This
> isn't an isolated file.

Mythcommflag, like many other portions of myth, uses ffmpeg libraries.
 If ffmpeg also chokes on it, that points to an upstream issue.  You
should submit a ticket and sample that exhibits the issue to them.
Once it is resolved upstream it is quite likely that it will by
derivation get resolved in myth.

Most likely it is an issue with their Transport Stream demuxer.

Robert