[mythtv-users] Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-500 LNA Problems

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:32:22 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Richard Morton
<richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> Can you confirm if you grab the latest firmware and recompile with eacxh
> update as explained above, or do you forget to do that like me?
>
> Thanks

I can confirm that the Nova-T 500 issue with being in an unknown state
following warm reboots is a known issue.  A user mailed me a board a
couple of months ago but I have been too tied up with other projects
to debug it.  It only happens with the Nova-T and not other dib0700
designs because the Nova-T is the only product that has its own
onboard USB controller (and the problem is believed to actually be
with the Via controller and not the dib0700 itself).

Devin Heitmueller
(the guy who extended the dib0700 driver to use the 1.20 firmware)

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com