[mythtv-users] Firewire problem with Shaw Cable

Tim Korsrud public at korsrud.com
Sun Oct 18 16:56:33 UTC 2009

I have a Pace 775D that has been working to record via firewire. On Oct
15 it stopped recording.  The channel changing is working, but recoded
files are empty. When I go to the diagnostics page 21, the 1394 status
is listed is disabled.  Does this mean that something has changed on
shaw's end? I don't recall what it said when it was working.

I also have a motorola DCT-6200 that is mostly working via firewire.  I
say mostly working because some channels do not work correctly, but the
DCT-6200 had these problems before.

Tim