[mythtv-users] Problem with xmltv/grabber

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Oct 17 15:46:59 UTC 2009

...i am not sure if this a problem with XMLTV or MythTV, so I will try
my luck here.

I'm running Trunk on Ubuntu 9.10. Initially I used the packaged XMLTV,
but I changed to a build from source, but the Problem persists.

Somewhere a / is added to the URL which causes the grabber
(tv_grab_se_swedb) to fail during mythfilldatabase

2009-10-17 17:44:26.525 Server returned an error status code 0 for url:
/http://xmltv.tvsajten.com/chanlogos/tv6.viasat.se.png

2009-10-17 17:44:26.525 Failed to fetch icon from
'/http://xmltv.tvsajten.com/chanlogos/tv6.viasat.se.png'

I found a referece to it here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+bug/441045 but my files seem
recent.

What may be up here?

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.