[mythtv-users] ui problem

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:50:14 UTC 2009

> Same problem here (yeah, a me too post).  I have resorted to counting
> clicks and reading the help text at the bottom to figure out where I'm at.
>  My LCD tv is not nearly as bad as my HD RPTV.  Everything looks fine on a
> computer monitor.  I'm using Ubuntu (9.04) as well.
>
> In a real pinch, I can configure things through VNC on my laptop.

BP - I've been counting as well, but try setting up a custom vdpau playback
scheme; multiple levels are a real pain.  I have an 46" LCD TV, a 1280x1024
LCD, and a 32" CRT where I experience this problem, and I see the same thing
on all off them.  The colors do change, but only after I've pressed a button
(little good it does at that point).

Bruce - what permissions on which files would I change?  Any idea where the
images that do the menu stuff may be stored?

Is anyone else experiencing this?