[mythtv-users] XBMC questions

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 05:08:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Mark Boyum <mark at boyum.us> wrote:
> I'm hoping the .22 interface doesn't forget about those of us that haven't
> invested in HD yet.
> -Mark

The UI itself is aspect ratio agnostic, but you're right that we don't
have any new 4:3 themes yet (though I know one of our folks has a 4:3
childrens theme in the works).  People taking up the theming manual to
write 4:3 themes would be very welcome as well.  If anyone would like
some tips or pointers, or information on how to get started, please
feel free to join us on the theming mailing list, #mythtv-theming on
IRC, or by checking out the MythUI Theme Development page on the wiki.

Also we will have an announcement of interest to potential themers
around release time, definitely stay tuned to the web site news.

Robert