[mythtv-users] 0.22 Release Candidate 1 available

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Oct 15 03:43:27 UTC 2009

On 10/14/2009 11:25 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:37:43 -0400, Daniel Kristjansson
> <danielk at cuymedia.net>  wrote:
>> The download links are in the announcement: http://www.mythtv.org/
>
> Awesome! have been testing trunk for while now and loving it. Can't wait
> for the release so I can update my production box.
>

> And a big thanks guys, its obvious from the product and the release notes
> that its been a long road and a lot of work. Great job folks.

Indeed, good stuff. There should be 0.22-rc1 packages spit out of the
RPM Fusion build system Real Soon Now for Fedora 10, 11 and 12. (Yes,
the F10 packages should work for MythDora 10.21 as well). For F10 and
F11, they're destined for the respective rpmfusion-free updates-testing
repos. For F12, the rpmfusion-free development repo. And before anyone
asks, yes, all of them include vdpau support as well.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com