[mythtv-users] Help with trunk? Lost my firewire STB?

William william_munson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 00:26:47 UTC 2009

I am testing out trunk / release-22-fixes and have run into a snag. I
can no longer see my firewire cable box. I have tried a manually
compiled trunk, release-22-fixes and JYA's trunk repo so its not my
compiling thats the issue. This same setup and database was working
correctly with 21-fixes and has been for quite some time. I tried
googling but cant find anything useful so far. Any thoughts as to how to
fix this? Any info I can provide?

William