[mythtv-users] Howto for properly going from Comcast Analog to Digital

JS Boyd mythtv at futures.com
Mon Oct 12 06:32:32 UTC 2009

The way I got around this was in 2 steps. First set the visible database
  field in the channel table to 0 on all the channels that no longer
exist.

You can also do this the via the
"Utilities/Setup->Setup->TV_Settings->Recording_Priorities->Set_Channel_Recording_Priorities"
menu entry. You can select channels from the list and then just uncheck
the [X]Visible box on the channels you don't want to be visible to MythTV.

Then edit the schedules Direct channel list, so the data for those
channels no longer downloads. That should do that what you want.

S.

--
==
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04