[mythtv-users] Scripting (or not) Ideas

bit maelstrom dsblakewatson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 04:42:41 UTC 2009

William,
   Thanks for the start. There's not much I can glean from huludesktop, I
think, since it doesn't interact with MythTV at all? (Does it?)

   I suppose I could run a script that ran a random file out of the
recordings directories, though.

   I would prefer to stay within MythTV, if that's possible, but this is an
interesting start.

  ===Blake===