[mythtv-users] Anyone have an IguanaIR Transmitter working with Dish?

Ajay Sharma ajayrockrock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:36:26 UTC 2009

Interesting, I thought the PVR150 was just an IR receiver and not a
transmitter.  Did you use a guide similar to this:

http://www.blushingpenguin.com/mark/blog/?p=24

--Ajay

PS.  Man, I've been messing with this dish stuff for a few weeks now.  I
really wish there was an easier way to control a dish box.