[mythtv-users] Graphite theme slow in "Watch Recordings"

myShade myshade at bredband.net
Fri Oct 9 09:58:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-09 at 04:02 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 10/09/2009 03:34 AM, myShade wrote:

> >> Anyway $HOME/.mythtv is not on NFS either, should have mentioned that
> >> too.
> > Well, well... I just unmounted my NFS mounts and voila... Speed is back
> > in Graphite..
> >
> > My mythvideo,mythgallery is on nfs://mnt/video,gallery.
> > So what and why is accessing NFS in the "Watch Recordings".
> > mythfrontend -v all does not provide any info.
>
> Watch recordings looks for banner art and fan art and ... for some
> themes in your video images directories.
>
> So, change your mount to use actimeo=1 or actimeo=5.
>
> Mike

I did and all is fine now, so thanks! =5 seems faster...
It just dont make sense to me. What if i never installed mythvideo?
Perhaps another discussion... Im glad i got performance boost of ?00% in
one of the most visited submenu.
Btw mythvideo now popsup a "No videos in library or non found...."
 for about 3 seconds..... Then it gets populated with my videos.
/Fredrik