[mythtv-users] New theme (blue-abstract) for MythTV 0.22+ available

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 01:11:01 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Robert Siebert <Trebor_S at web.de> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have themed mythwelcome and mythmusic partially.
> I also packed the theme now with the tar -pcvf option to preserve permissions. I hope this solves the "menu not highlighted" problems.

Robert you still have some permissions errors in the newest tar file.
All the files in ./blue-abstract-wide/images/widgets/busy/ and
./blue-abstract-wide/images/widgets/progressbar/ need a "chmod a+r".
I think that will fix everything.  But you might want to run a "chmod
-R a+r" in ./blue-abstract-wide/ just to be safe.