[mythtv-users] --setwakeup changed between 0.21 and 0.22?

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Thu Oct 8 05:55:16 UTC 2009

Michael T. Dean píše v St 07. 10. 2009 v 18:40 -0400:
> > For example when mythshutdown is called with --setwakeup
> > 2009-10-07T18:43 it wakes up at 19:43 instead of 18:43. This used to
> > work perfectly in 0.21. Is it some daylight saving added in pre0.22 or
> > what?
>
> UTC vs local time?

Yes, that is the other possibility as I live in GMT+1. But has this
changed between 0.21 and trunk - i.e. did the wake up functionality used
to be in localtime and is now in GMT? Or vice versa - did the caller
used to be setting GMT and is now setting the localtime in the
--setwakeup parameter? I read -dev and -commit but don't remember any
such change (but that could be just my poor memory).

If it has really changed it should be a bold warning in the 0.22
upgrading notes (that I cannot quickly find right now) as I have lost a
couple of recordings already due to that :-)

Petr