[mythtv-users] Jamu Interactive strangeness

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:01:51 UTC 2009

Hi all

i've got jamu set up and mostly working great for both recorded
programs( in a cron job) and mythvideo.  I noticed that I did not have
graphics for "FlashForward" which has been recorded recently.  Having
a look a thetvdb.com there is graphics there under the correct title,
without the space, which matches my data in mythtv.  I tried running
jamu in interactive mode to see what was going on but I'm getting more
confused.  For example I get this

 1 -> Taking the Flak # http://www.imdb.com/title/tt104531
Direct search of IMDB #
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=The+X+Factor+%280%29&x=0&y=0
Enter choice ("Enter" key equals first selection (1)) or input the
IMDB # directly, ? for help):

Both "Taking the Flak" and The X Factor are recordings that have been
made.  the imdb number refers to a movie "Ishi: The Last Yahi" that I
don't have as either a recording or a movie file.   I get a lot of
these where the list to choose from and the url both contain valid but
different programs.  Also when I press q to skip then I seem to need
to do this about 4 times before it goes onto the next program.

It's strange as in nearly every case it is downloading correct artwork
with no user intervention so I am figuring that this is a operator
issue.   Any thoughts?

Thanks
Stephen