[mythtv-users] UK - Weak signal since the retuning

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 08:05:43 UTC 2009

After more investigation, it seems that I only really have problems on
BBC channels. All the others seem ok from a quick look. The BBC channels
vary between looking fine one minute and being completely unable to get
a lock on them the next. Most of the time, they're just very glitchy.

Mike, I'm afraid that the description of your problem goes way over my
head. Do you think it's likely that I have a similar problem?

lofty69, My aerial is in the loft too. It has two signal boosters
attached to it to get the signal that it does get. Maybe the recent
changes just mean that I have to pay for an aerial instillation on the
roof. Wonder how much that will set me back.

Cheers
Damian