[mythtv-users] Anyone got an OrigenAE S10V Case

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue Oct 6 16:08:12 UTC 2009

Roy Lofthouse wrote:
> The normal ir is built into the vfd (VF210) and is working great (uses
> irtrans rather than lirc).  Everything but the remote power is working
> and I'm very happy with the case.
>
> If you read the text for the VF210 it states:
>
> "Another key feature is the ability to switch your HTPC on from a
> totally of state (not just sleep mode, but OFF)"

I seem to remember that similar functionality on my Antec case requires a specific
cable to be connected to the mobo somewhere? Is this the case here as well?
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted items,
including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts