[mythtv-users] Telenet in Belgium

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Mon Oct 5 19:21:13 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Bert" == Bert Van Kets <mythtv-users at vankets.com> writes:

Hi,

 Nick> It was captured in raw mode. If it does not work, perhaps you
 Nick> could try recording your particular remote using a serial port IR
 Nick> receiver and irrecord in raw mode too?

 >> FYI, I gave it a try with a mceusb transmitter, which wasn't able to
 >> handle raw mode. I'll make a serial port transmitter and try with that.

 Bert> Thanks for the info guys. I too have a mceusb remote for a FEBE system,
 Bert> but want to set up a new BE server. That one will only need an IR
 Bert> blaster, so a serial port transmitter should be a good solution. :-D
 Bert> The mceusb remote will be used for the FE system.
 Bert> This way I can put two Digiboxes in the garage together with the BE
 Bert> system. My wife will love the clutter removal.

Any luck so far? I've made a serial transmitter (which is able to
control other devices), but still haven't gotten it to work with the
digibox :/

The DB-AD100 config from lirc seems to be for another device, my
digibox atleast doesn't respond - And trying to record my remote leads
to the dreaded 'But I know for sure that RC6 has a toggle bit!' error
from irrecord, so I'm kind of stuck :/

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard