[mythtv-users] Latest Update Breaks Mythtv 9.04 / JYA Testing

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 08:48:56 UTC 2009

2009/10/4 Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net>:

> I'm using the new 190.36 on my frontend and no problems with the update
> here.

If you updated when the packages had finished to built, there
shouldn't be any problems.
Only if people upgraded while not all packages had been rebuilt would
have been an issue.

> On another note, is there a reason the program guide in Live TV does not
> work with vdpau?  Mine is too sluggish to use, whereas the program guide
> within the standard menu's works fine (where its not trying to show any live
> TV).

Using 0.21-fixes or trunk?

there's no reason it wouldn't work anymore.

Though, I haven't used vdpau since upgrading to trunk due to bug #7206