[mythtv-users] Strreaming Mythtv to Android device?

mythtv-free frenchmythtv at free.fr
Sat Oct 3 17:17:22 UTC 2009

I have made some test with my openmoko freerunner and a debian based
distro (Hacble:1). The FE works great! But of course, live TV is not
possible due the the capacity of the CPU (we are waiting for the glamo
driver for hardware accel).
For video, once transcoded, it works well. i have made a script to
transcode with a GUI. You can find it here
http://code.google.com/p/videoconverto/downloads/list

It can be easily modified for an android phone.