[mythtv-users] ProgramInfo, Error: - should be local, but it can not be found

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:18:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm curious - is there no way to determine before I lose recordings
> that Comcast has moved things? That seems sort of weak. Or is no one
> using Myth concerned about that?

People are *very* concerned about it-- there's just little to nothing
we can *do* about it, as lineup changes are transmitted to boxes in a
proprietary fashion, and aren't something we are able to get at.
Shuffling of channels, and subsequent scrambling to fix, is the plight
of free DVR hobbyists everywhere.

Robert