[mythtv-users] Myth not scanning KTVU and KPIX anymore in San Jose CA

Praveen Shenoy mythuser at comcast.net
Fri Oct 2 07:26:56 UTC 2009

I have tried multiple scans and have reinstalled myth but it seems to
have suddenly stopped detecting a few channels. The first 6 channels
are no longed detected by myth scanner. I am using QAM-256 with comcast.

Recently I started getting "the file for this recording could not be
found" for channel 5 (705) recordings. I decided to rescan and that is
when I realized I don't see channels between 2 and 6. I used to see
channels starting at 2.1 and now it only starts at 7.1. Anybody know
anything about changes to comcast lineup that is causing this?

Thanks
Praveen