[mythtv-users] Time Stretch and S/PDIF

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:15:09 UTC 2009

2009/10/1 Peter Carlsson <maillist.peter at home.se>:

> What about Mythbuntu? I usually use Debian for most of my computers but for
> my HTPC I have planned to install Mythbuntu since I am under the impression
> that it is easy to use/maintain, updates more frequently (following Ubuntus
> release cycle) and keeps much more up-to-date with MythTV. Is that true?

mythbuntu, debian, fedora, you name it, is irrelevant at all...

Those are linux distribution, not mythtv !

> Will I benefit from this ticket if I switch to Mythbuntu 9.10 when it is
> released or at least get the patch sooner than if I stick with Debian (stable)?

this ticket has nothing to do with a particular distribution.
It's for mythtv.

So if you get a distribution, whichever it is, that package mythtv
0.22, this is what you get: mythtv 0.22

The changes in this ticket won't be in MythTV 0.22

What is so hard to understand?