[mythtv-users] New theme (blue-abstract) for MythTV 0.22+ available

Robert Siebert Trebor_S at web.de
Thu Oct 1 15:11:21 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

again a new version of the theme. I have themed the MythMusic cd-import and cover-import screens.

@robert.mcnamara at gmail
I use a few images and some layouts from graphite and default-wide. No blootube-wide anymore. I have updated the themeinfo.xml accordingly. I guess GPL is correct and ok. Do I have to note this somewhere within the theme or in the wiki?

@lindsay.mathieson at gmail
I have fixed the season,season typo.
I don't know if its possible to show the episode title. I haven't found the tag for this it in any themes. If it is available I could add it.

Best regards

Robert S