[mythtv-users] Can someone please help me with understand how progamid is used for duplicate detection?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:05:59 UTC 2009

2009/11/30 Another Sillyname <anothersname at googlemail.com>:

> Which table in the db handles incoming eit data so I can see if I can
> spot the problem.

You need to do a full channel scan in order to get the default
authority information into the database.

Details of the EIT events are stored in 'eit_cache', the actual
programme data is stored in the 'program' table (and 'credits',
'programrating' and 'programgenres' where required).

Nick

--
Nick Morrott