[mythtv-users] Remove 'Delete' from Videos 'I' menu

Joe Wilson wilson.joe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 03:15:43 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 09:49, Christopher X. Candreva <chris at westnet.com>wrote:

> Is there a way to remove the Delete option from the I menu of Videos ?
>
> It is WAY to easy to hit extra keys and delete something you didn't want
> to.
>
> As in, I just did.

Don't feel too bad.. I did the same thing.. I was thinking it might be
removing the video from
MythVideo, and low and behold I removed it completely from my hard drive..
 Seems like
something that should require a pin# to be entered for security reasons...
keep remote out
of the hands of children.. or back up regularly..