[mythtv-users] TTVDB lookup does not work on Centos

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 01:26:29 UTC 2009

I've just upgraded my centos-based Myth box to mythtv 0.22. When I
tried the new movie database lookup, I noticed that it has different
scripts for TV episodes and movies. The TV script does not seem to
work:

/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/ttvdb.py -N "Stargate Atlantis 100 - Rising"

The modules tvdb_api.py (v1.0.0 or greater), tvdb_ui.py,
tvdb_exceptions.py and cache.py must be
in the same directory as ttvdb.py. They should have been included with
the distribution of ttvdb.py.

The listed files are indeed not in the same directory, they are in
/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/ttvdb. But I can link them into
the same directory, and it has no effect, I get the same message.

What should I do to get the DB lookup to work? At least the old IMDB
lookup would give me the series poster...

--
Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)
http://www.pikus.net