[mythtv-users] Problems with MythVideo

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:30:32 UTC 2009

I've copied several avi files into a directory and set mythvideo to
use that directory, and nothing seems to show up in my file list.

i've confirmed access to the files, tried 3 different locations, and
confirmed that avi is a listed file type.

There's nothing in the logs - for some reason all my MythVideo scripts
were listed in the wrong location. I think it's because I went from
packaged MythFrontend to compiling it myself. I corrected all the
paths and restarted Myth - nothing seems to make these files appear.

What else can I check?