[mythtv-users] Storage groups and mplayer

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Sun Nov 29 01:33:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

I created storage groups for my videos when I installed .22. I now have a video that the Internal player doesn't play properly, but mplayer does. I deleted my video storage group, but my remote frontend still tells mplayer to play myth://***. Even the Internal player wants to use the non-existent storage group, which means none of my vode files play.

Does deleting the storage group not change the playback method in the frontend?

I even reboot the backend and frontend, but no go.

How can I get myth to use the mounted directory instead of the storage group share?

gerald