[mythtv-users] mythcal - script for synchronising MythTV recording schedule to a Google calendar

Richard Fearn richardfearn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:16:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

Sorry - I haven't been receiving mythtv-users mail for a while so
didn't see the questions being asked here.

aaron (memoryguy) - I'm not sure why all the old calendar entries
aren't being deleted. I'll look into it; could you file a bug (at
http://code.google.com/p/mythcal/issues/list) ?

As for the mythtv.isRecording(recorder) problem, there was another
thread on this issue:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/409394?do=post_view_flat

A bug was filed against the MythTV Python bindings:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7648

In the meantime these changes to mythcal should work around the problem:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/410716?do=post_view_threaded

Regards,

Rich