[mythtv-users] Mythweather error

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 05:43:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Christopher X. Candreva
<chris at westnet.com> wrote:

> Mythweather is giving me an error when I first enter it, and it needs to
> update the weather. From the screen, it appears to freeze on a blank screen.
> Pushing either left or right arrow proceedes to the weather.
>
> Below are the log entries from the console. The actual problem would appear
> to be "Widget not found updatetime".

You can try just adding the 'updatetime' to the list of keywords in
the nwsxml.pl file.  Attached is a diff that illustrates.  The most
likely value of the 'updatetime' field will be 'NA', but at least you
won't have the error in your logs.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com