[mythtv-users] Duplicate Detection.....I'm having a bad day.

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:26:09 UTC 2009

2009/11/24 Another Sillyname <anothersname at googlemail.com>:
> Guys
>
> I know I should know where this is but I can't find the setting and
> it's starting to annoy me!! (I've also checked the wiki and googled
> and still can't find it).
>
> The duplicate detection setting since I upgraded to .22 seems to have
> changed, in mythweb you used to get the programid value but no longer.
>  I suspect I've either not set a setting correctly or I've broken
> something.
>
> Could someone who'd not having a bad day please remind me where the
> duplicate detection settings are please......before I cry.
>
> TIA

OK

I managed to find that the value is set in the 'per recording' field
and the default is Subtitle and Description.

I'd prefer to set the default to Subtitle then Description but am not
sure where to set this?

Also is programid no longer used as a duplicate check?  On 'The Thick
of It' on BBC HD at the moment it's recording both showings.......

TIA