[mythtv-users] MythCloud, think bigger think outside the box

Thomas Lloyd thomaslloyd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 14:22:23 UTC 2009

Hi again,

@Robert McNamara

I will let you keep your house today Robert. I respect your wishes and
will not post to the list any more, but i will ask for all those
interested in reading about and contributing to this idea join us on
Google groups.

WEB: http://groups.google.com/group/myth-cloud

RSS: http://groups.google.com/group/myth-cloud/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml

E-mail: myth-cloud at googlegroups.com

Also from now on I will use "capture software" in my discussions.

Any bit of software can be used by someone with illegal intentions. Bit
Torrent is a very useful tool for file distribution yet it gained its
popularity though illegal usage. Maybe i can base the system all on
Windows and take Microsoft down too :D

Thanks all for your intresting ideas and thoughts. Now i am going to
have a play with clouds, sheep dogs and eucalyptus trees in my media
jungle.