[mythtv-users] Multytenne Dish and MythTV 0.22

hERB herbster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:08:45 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Mike Perkins
<mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk>wrote:

> Jos Hoekstra wrote:
>
>> belcampo schreef op 23-11-2009 14:57:
>>
>>> I've got multiple LNB's 1 on Astra 19.2 (NED123 ARD ZDF WDR Arte TV5 BBC
>>> World etc.) and Astra 28.2 (BBC 1-2-3 Four HD, Channel Five, ITV etc) works
>>> like a charm.
>>>

>> With a multytenne dish or something like triax?
>>
>>  Multiple LNBs/multiple feeds, if I read belcampo right. From the web page
> you linked, it appears that the multytenne has a single feed, which means
> you can only record from one sat at any time.
>
> --

I read it as "4 parallel (sats/feeds), combined into 1 coax". Does sound a
little too good to be true though :)

I'm using DVB-S on 28.2 only, and find the channels under the "Freesat"
banner, ie BBC, ITV all give 7-8 days EIT data. It's only the non-freesat
(LuxeTV, various news crap), you are lucky to get now/next.

/hERB

--
#include <stddisclaimer.h>