[mythtv-users] "Deleted recordings" group missing (and show mysteriously deleted) -WAF rapidly dropping

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Mon Nov 23 02:59:10 UTC 2009

Howdy all,

For a few different reasons, my production box is still running 0.21.  I
know, I know... I want/plan to move it to 0.22 ASAP as soon as I get a few
other things out of the way.  But you can forgive that transgression and
help make the world a better place, I'm trying to determine two things:

(1) figure out where a recording went (the only place I can find it listed
is in the "previously recorded" list on the front-end.  It doesn't appear to
be on the filesystem, nor is it listed as previously recorded on mythweb).
The show shows up in the OldRecorded table in the database, but doing a
wildcard search across all tables turns up no other hits.  I'm 99% certain
that it was in the recorded programs list and now it is not.  I'm guessing
that someone hit delete on the show, which is no big deal, because I can go
fish it out of the deleted recordings group... which brings us to the second
problem:

(2) Figure out why I don't seem to have a "deleted recordings" group/filter
in the Watch Recordings screen.  I have "auto-expire rather than delete"
turned on, and I think I remember using that feature ages ago.  But there is
no group.

Any ideas?  I'm actually somewhat more concerned about #2.

Thank you!

   Marc