[mythtv-users] Updated to 0.22 Retro-wide

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Sun Nov 22 23:29:47 UTC 2009

I've made some updates to the 0.22 port of Retro-wide. Download from the
usual place:  http://www.westnet.com/~chris/Mythtv/Retro-wide.tar.gz

Recordings is just about done, I'm workin through video, fanart is enabled
there though. I've got one problem now where there is a stray alpha
background when a file is selected, and can't quite find where it is comming
from.

I know a few people have downloaded it, are any of you actually using it ?