[mythtv-users] Multytenne Dish and MythTV 0.22

Mark fairlane at springcom.com
Sun Nov 22 20:49:07 UTC 2009

Jos Hoekstra wrote:

> Ehm, do you have experience using a multytenne dish?
> For the guidedata you could use the enclosed EIT-data of the streams.
> I use that for DVB-T now and it pretty much just works....
Ok, I went and googled this.  I saw 'FTA' and assumed you were rolling
your own.  Is there a special service you can use with this dish setup?
I wasn't able to find much info actually.  Most of the FTA stuff here in
the USA uses dishes you setup with boxes per satellite or with diseqc
switches with multi dishes/lnbs or a hyperbolic dish setup.  EIT data is
a little tougher to get on US satellite feeds.  My apologies for assuming.