[mythtv-users] OT: Nokia N900

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Sun Nov 22 04:51:28 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Richard Morton
<richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Changing it to be a control interface would appeal to many more users (I
> would think)

Not to me.  I already have a remote and don't feel any need to use my
cell phone as one.

On the other hand, a mobile frontend has real appeal.  Especially if
there was an "offline" mode where you could pre-cache some content and
run without a connection to the backend.  But even without that,
having access to MythMusic while doing chores around the house would
be really nice.

Eric