[mythtv-users] OT: Nokia N900

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:01:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 19:22, Mark <fairlane at springcom.com> wrote:

> The Nokia N900 linux phone has been released, is anyone going to pick up
> one?  I wonder if the myth frontend controller will be ported to Maemo 5?

Assuming they release one that will work (well) with the Canadian
frequencies, absolutely... I got an N810 after reading the discussions
on this list a  year or two ago, and I love it.

I imagine it might be "easier" to port the UI to Maemo 6, since it
(reportedly) will be Qt-based, I think. Although there is an existing
port that is supposed to work on the N800/N810 (Maemo 4). I never
tried it, though... looked like too many dependencies to install ;-)

aaron