[mythtv-users] Puzzled about HVR-2250 install

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 20:20:26 UTC 2009

Thanks for the additional notes.

I kept my F12 install pretty lean; I don't think I installed any of the development packages at all. If I'm only interested in cookbook-style compiles of others' code which dev package should I install?

(To date I've had the luck of picking hardware that was already kernel-supported or had pre-built drivers in repositiories.)

Thanks

Stefan