[mythtv-users] One channel produces "killer" shows

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:04:50 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Kevin J. Cummings
<cummings at kjchome.homeip.net> wrote:
> Yes, Channel 7, WHDH, NBC, was having problems with viewer reception in
> some areas on the frequency they were using (VHF 7), so they went back
> to they frequency they used during the analog/digital simulcast (UHF 42).
ok, I'm curious... how do you know that?  Do you work in the industry,
or is there some mailing list or web resource dedicated to propagating
such information to the 17 or so folks outside of the industry who
might be interested in such information?

--wpd