[mythtv-users] Poll: Anyone NOT experiencing >10% cpu in the menu on 0.22 ?

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:15:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Simon Jones <sijones_uk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry am the opposite of the subject!
>
> My frontend sits at 14% for a number of seconds then drops to nothing then
> goes back to 14%
>

> Which is exactly the symptom I started the original thread for.  There is
something about 14% almost regardless of CPU frequency.  I don't remember
seeing this before.

If there are any developers reading this thread, do you think the issue
justifies its own ticket yet or not?  Or are we still convinced it is the
polling on alpha pulse that causes this 14% usage on some, but not all
systems?