[mythtv-users] HD-PVR: Trouble Recording NFL Football Game in HD and 0.22

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 01:52:35 UTC 2009

Derek,

I've locked my  cable box at 720P also.  Before,  the HD PVR was recording at 480i because that
was what the cable box was putting out, even on HD chanels.

How can I tell which version of the Hauppauge firmware I'm using?  Their documentation is a bit
sparse.

How can I be sure I'm playing back using the VDPAU features of my video card?  From what I read,
using the High Quality playback profile triggers the VDPAU.

I did see that I'm back one level on the kernel.  I'm upgrading to the same version you mentioned
now.

Thanks,

Mike