[mythtv-users] System specifications review...

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:45:46 UTC 2009

> Surely the GT220 is aimed at the 9500GT market? The GT210 is aimed at the
> 9400GT market. Also there is now a GT240 which appears to be a replacement
> for the 9600GT (http://www.ebuyer.com/product/179746).

You may be right. I was just speculating. My reasoning was there was
8200/8300/9300 on the lowest end. So I lined those up with the lowest
end 2xx the 210. Then I figure the 220 lines up with the next segment
the 8400/9400. In terms of GPU power I agree that it is more
comparable to a 9500. But I think of market segments in terms of its
relative position with the other 2xx cards, not in terms of which
previous generation card most closely matches its performance.