[mythtv-users] New video card recommendations (was: No TV after upgrade to .22 using PVR-350 TVOUT -help!)

Craig Isdahl craig at dashsystems.com
Mon Nov 16 22:08:42 UTC 2009

I'm a PVR-350 user w/ no TV OUT (since upgrading to .22, support for the 350
TV OUT has been dropped) so I'm looking for some recommendations for a video
card.  Based on what I can find in the archives it would seem an Nvidia 8xxx
series would be a good fit.

My requirements are minimal since I don't have HD yet, any suggestions are
appreciated!

Dell 3000 (backend/frontend)
PVR-350
Processor, 80546, 2.8, 1M, Pentium4 Prescott DT, 533
1GB Ram

Thanks!
Craig