[mythtv-users] Successful osx build of release-0-22-fixes?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon Nov 16 20:51:39 UTC 2009

On Nov 16, 2009, at 1:25 PM, David Snider wrote:

>>> I successfully built  version 22764 last night, trunk is another matter.....
>>> You can download 0.22-fixes here:
>>> http://www.thesniderpad.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=42&func=fileinfo&id=1481
>>>
>> One other question David - did you include the mythvideo plugin in
>> this build?  I have the mythvideo menus on my combined Linux FE/BE,
>> but the videos menus on the OSX frontend are gone...
>
> I compile with all available plugins.  I haven't upgraded to 0.22 yet, so haven't checked myself.   It's weird that it wouldn't be there...

I can confirm that there's no mythvideo showing up. Noticed it the other night, thought it was odd, then forgot about it 'til now.

$ find /Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/ -name "*yth*ideo*"
/Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents//Resources/share/mythtv/themes/Graphite/images/fanartmask_mythvideo.png

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com